The arrangement of the acutely ill child focuses on the nurse or employee who takes care of the vital endangered child. This is for the emergency room nurse, anesthesia assistant, recovery nurse, intensive care nurse and children’s nurse. Care of the acutely sick, whether or not endangered, the child is an important part of the job. Therefore it is necessary that everyone is skilled in the care of the acutely ill child.
This arrangement includes the following:
- Pediatric Basic Life Support (2 study hours);
- Digitale toets Pediatric Basic Life Support;
- Clinical reasoning (0,5 study hours);
- E-learning ABCDE-method;
- Digital test ABCDE-method;
- AbcdeSIM serious game, version for treatment of children (4 study hours);
- E-Learning Acutely ill child (4 study hours);
- Digital test Acutely ill (2 study hours);
- Profchek/assessment, 2 scenario’s (4 study hours).
With a sufficient result, you will receive a certificate. The NVSHV has accredited this arrangement with 18 points.