Free AbcdeSIM COVID-19 Level
Free online COVID-19 ABCDE training, based on medical simulation.
In an attempt to provide a positive contribution to the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we (VirtualMedSchool and IJsfontein) initiated to create a COVID-19 level, based on the existing serious game / medical simulator AbcdeSIM.
We offer this level for free for all medical and health professionals.
This level of AbcdeSIM has been developed specifically for the training of COVID-19 assessment, using the ABCDE protocol. The patient interaction and specific protocol, as well as the physiological behaviour of the patient, has been updated to support the effective assessment of a COVID-19 patient.
Want to try this level? Just fill in the contact form here and you will receive your personal activation code.
Special thanks go out to the following persons who volunteered to participate in the creation of this level.
- Stijn Raaijmakers, IJsfontein, Amsterdam, The Netherland
- Hans Luyckx, IJsfontein, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Daniëlle van der Schoor, VirtualMedSchool, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Lennard Goedknegt, Health E-Solutions, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. dr. Stephanie Klein Nagelvoort-Schuit, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- drs Anique Baten, Radboudumc Health Academy, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Liesbeth van Ewijk – van den Bosch, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- dr. Thea von Wendorff, Siemens Healtineers, Erlangen, Germany
- dr. Joaquín García-Estañ López, Facultad de Medicina, University De Murcia, Spain
- dr. Lex M. van Loon, ANU College of Health and Medicine, The Australian National University Canberra, Australia
We hope our small contribution in creating this learning tool will support the safe recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic.
NB1 It is always recommended to check your local guidelines and also the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization.
NB2 We have a special offer that includes all levels for institutions who want to include AbcdeSIM in their curriculum!